1. The compet it ion for the marathon will cover the route
of Podgorica-Mataguzi-Podgorica-Tuzi. The start and
finish will be located at the Republic Square in Podgorica
2. The half marathon race will start at 10:30 am in
Danilovgrad and finish in the Republic Square in
Podgorica city center. There will be a bus that will
t ransfer all half marathon compet itors. The bus will be
located in city center Podgorica at the Republic Square
on Slobode St reet . The marathon will begin at 9:00 am
and the bus will immediately depart for Danilovgrad at
3.There will be two check-in centers. Check-in center #1
will be located at City Hotel and will be open from 10:00 am to 21:00 pm on October 28, 2018.
Check-in center #2 will be located near the city square in
city center at the Elmag Business Center, and will be
open from 6:00am to 7:00 am on the day of the race.
4.Competitors who wish to store their bags and
equipment may do so in the locker rooms located at the “Official Entry”in the JP City Stadium. The locker roomshave showers as well that will be available if thecompetitors wish to shower after the race. There will also be a tent located in front of the Elmag businesscenter that can be used for storage.
5.There will be medical teams and ambulances throughout the course. A medical team will be located inthe center of Danilovgrad as well as in the center of Podgorica.
6. All part icipants of the marathon and half marathonwill receive a food voucher upon registrat ion. Lunchcan be picked up at 16h, at the parking lot in front ofthe City Hotel.
7. The top three winners in both the men's and women'scategories will be announced at the Republic Square.Veterans can obtain their awards for their categoriesat the marathon directorate located in the City Hotel.They can get their awards after 17:00 pm the day ofthe race.
8. Qualifying time for the marathon is for 4 hours and 30minutes for men, and 5 hours for women.
9. Competitors will be introduced before the start of themarathon and half-marathon at the Republic Squarein Podgorica city center.
10. All warm-up for the competitors must take place awayfrom the start ing line in order to keep it clear.
11.Only competitors and authorized vehicles will bepermit t ed on all race routes.
12. Complaints can be logged in 30 minutes after theofficial results for a fee of ?20.
13. Competitors in the marathon and half-marathon runat their own risk, and must ensure they are physicallyand medically fit to perform at the event.
The competit ion will be conducted in accordance to theIAAF regulat ions.